Glyph on Leadership


Above is my most recent glyph on leadership. I compared it to my drawing from the beginning of OT school and the pictures are similar except for a couple of things! This time I added freckles because through the classes and opportunities of school I have learned the importance of self-awareness and how it can enable one to be an effective leader. I also drew straight hair this time compared to curly the first time because I believe organization is a key part to being an effective leader although creativity is also important! I had a hard time choosing between the two.

Overall, I believe I have grown and become more confident in my leadership skills the last 1.5 years. I have learned a lot more, which has made me more confident and have been given/volunteered for various leadership opportunities. Before school, I didn't see myself as much of a leader but now I do. Except, I still prefer to be a leader "behind the scenes"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man from the South

Restoring confidence in mobility

My Why...